Make the best out of your stay, and upgrade your stay to an All Inclusive one!
Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, mini-golf, cocktails, spa facilities, and much more !
Following please find the entitlements for the All Inclusive arrangement at The Preluna Hotel & Spa.
• Lunch with free local beverages including wine or beer* in the Triton Restaurant or a light lunch at the Beach Club during the summer season.
• Buffet Dinner (18.30 to 21.15) in The Triton Restaurant with free local beverages including wine or beer*.
• Free Snacks until 16.00hrs at La Piazza Bar
• Free house spirits, local wines and beer at The Skyroom Penthouse Lounge, La Piazza Bar and The Beach Club*
• Free usage of the Gym equipment and also indoor pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Steam Room and towels, at The FeelGood Spa & Gym.
• Free usage of the Beach Club Outdoor Pool which includes Sun-beds, Parasols and also the use of towels (refundable deposit of €10.00 will be posted on your hotel bill and always weather permitting).
• Free usage of the Sun Terrace on the 8th Floor which includes the Sun-beds, Jacuzzi and the use of towels.
• Free WIFI and free use of internet station.
• Free use of 9 hole mini golf course on the 7th floor.
• Free use of safe in rooms.
All Inclusive Policies:
• Your All Inclusive Card is to be presented prior to making an order.
• Children are entitled to All Inclusive however all orders for drinks and food have to be made by a guardian.
• Alcoholic beverages apply for adults over 18 years only.
• All Inclusive items are marked on our menus with an *
• You may only order food and beverage items for your own personal consumption and these may only be consumed in the outlet where they are served.
• We wish to inform you that for the sake of other guests and our staff we will be obliged to cancel all-inclusive privileges of any guest misusing the all-inclusive package.
Please always present your All Inclusive card before ordering.
Our staff is only allowed to serve single measures of spirits and non alcoholic drink to guests under the age of 18.
The following are not included in the All Inclusive package:
Minibar within the rooms.
Sakura, Japanese Cuisine and Lounge
Branded spirits within our outlets.
Posted On 20 November 2015