JOIN OUR TEAM
'The Preluna Hotel and Spa believes that quality and standards can only be achieved by its' talented and dynamic staff. The Hotel's success was and will always be highly dependant on The Team, which you might be also part of. If you are passionate about service and have the right attitude to compliment our team, then please forward a letter of application together with your curriculum vitae on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently looking for suitable candidates to fill the following positions:-
Junior IT Technician
The Preluna Hotel & Spa is currently looking for an IT Assistant to join our IT Department.
This person will be reporting directly to the IT Administrator.
The position requires the successful candidate to:
· Provide first-line support and technical assistance;
· Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of computer software & hardware;
· Set up networking and peripherals within the Hotel;
· Maintain accurate and complete documentation for the company;
· Uphold standard filing system for easy and quick document assess and retrieval.
The ideal candidate must possess:
· 6 months previous IT work support experience;
· The ability to work on own initiative and without supervision;
· Atitude to learn new technologies according to the business requirements;
· Knowledge of general software and hardware components and diagnostics;
· Strong interpersonal ad communication skills.
We are inviting energetic and positive individuals with a professional approach to apply for this position.
This is a great opportunity for individuals who are looking to develop further their knowledge and technical skills within a friendly and welcoming environment.
On-job training will be provided to the chosen candidate.
If you are interested kindly send us your motivation letter and CV on email@example.com
Food & Beverage Servers
The Preluna Hotel & Spa is currently looking for Food & Beverage Servers to join our Food & Beverage Department.
This position will require the successful candidate to:
- Greet hotel guests and customers;
- Take food and beverage orders;
- Serve food and beverages;
- Clean and set tables;
- Carry out other restaurant duties which may also include back of house duties.
The ideal candidate must be smart in appearance, well-organized, and must have excellent communication skills and a flair for customer service. We are inviting positive, motivated and enthusiastic persons with a professional approach to apply for this position.
Interested candidates must possess:
- Good command of English;
- Communication skills;
- Flair for Customer Service;
Knowledge of other languages will be considered an asset.
The Preluna Hotel & Spa is currently looking for Cashiers/Hosts to join our Food & Beverage Department on a part-time basis:
The general duties of the Cashier/Host position mainly consist of:
- Greeting clients
- Checking clients' board reservation/entitlement
- Charging applicable fees (to non-resident/non-entitled clients)
- Coordinating with restaurant manager/supervisor re: seating
- Handling cash and report conciliation at the end of shift
- Other duties in relation to restaurant operations.
Candidates must be reliable with a smart appearance; possess excellent communication skills; be able to work in a team environment; and under own initiative.
We are inviting positive, motivated and enthusiastic persons with a professional approach to apply for this position.
Previous experience in similar positions will be considered an asset.
Japanese Cuisine Chef
Japanese Cuisine Chef (Sakura Restaurant)
The Preluna Hotel and Spa is currently looking for a Japanese Cuisine/Sushi Chef to join our team in Sakura Japanese Cuisine Restaurant. http//:www.facebook.com/sakuramalta/
The chosen individual will form part of an international team and will be expected to prepare Japanese Cuisine dishes including Sushi, Sashimi, Tepanyaki, UDons, etc.
The Japanese Cuisine Chef will also assist and liaise with the Restaurant management to create new Japanese Cuisine dishes and to ensure guest satisfaction at all times.
Japanese Cuisine Training certificates or at least three years experience in Japanese cuisine required.
The position of room attendant is currently available within our Housekeeping Department.
Under the general guidance and supervision of the Executive Housekeeper, the chosen individuals will be required to clean and maintain all guest and staff related areas; and to consistently maintain these products and services to meet the hotel’s cleanliness and presentation standards.
The chosen individual/s will also be responsible to keep outlets, public areas as well as offices and staff facilities clean and well maintained.
Interested candidates must possess:
- A good command of English;
- Adequate communication skills;
Previous experience will be considered an asset.
If you're interested to apply for the position, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in any of the above, please send a recent CV together with a passport photo on email@example.com or by mail to:-
Preluna Hotel and Spa
Human Resources Department
Sliema SLM 1605
Tel: +356 21334001